|DHA Quetta 1 Kanal File Prices/Rates Today|
|DHA Quetta File Rate||Rates||Date|
|DHA Quetta LandOwner First Ballot Affidavit (1 Kanal File Rate)||81 Lacs||2 December, 2022|
|DHA Quetta Open Affidavit (1 Kanal File Price)||69 Lacs||2 December, 2022|
|DHA Quetta New Allocation (1 Kanal File Rate)||81 Lacs||2 December, 2022|
|DHA Quetta Old Allocation (1 Kanal File Price)||86.5 Lacs||2 December, 2022|
|DHA Quetta Marketing File 5 Marla Price 16.35 Lacs||On Call||2 December, 2022|
|DHA Quetta Early Bird File 1 Kanal Instalments||On Call||2 December, 2022|
|DHA Quetta Commercial 4 Marla Instalments||On Call||2 December, 2022|
|DHA Quetta Commercial 8 Marla Instalments||On Call||2 December, 2022|
A new project entitled DHA Quetta Smart City has been launched by DHA Quetta. This project is available to everyone who is interested, and you may check file rates, plot instalment/payment plans, balloting results, and location maps here.
Defense Housing Authority (DHA) has launched its first-ever housing scheme for Baluchistan in Quetta which will be known as DHA Quetta Smart City (Phase-1).
Brigadier Muhammad Javed Iqbal is heading the DHA Quetta Smart City (Phase-1). As he said:
“I would like to construct housing in Quetta, and the amenities would include education, health, and sports facilities. Besides that, the water resources management system will also be installed.”
He also said land acquisition for the project is already well underway, and DHA Quetta has already acquired a large enough amount of land. Once construction is complete, it will be a modern residential unit with amenities including health, education, and other services that can meet your needs.
The basic vision behind DHA Quetta By providing inhabitants with state-of-the-art amenities, it will be possible to create well-organized, secure, and intelligent living circumstances as well as a business-friendly atmosphere by the end of 2024.
DHA Quetta Notion
- Create a modern, futuristic, calm, and smart city environment that meets local demands and offers equal living and employment possibilities to everyone.
- In order to ensure that the main theme and layout of the town plan remain unchanged and are not subject to large-scale and compulsory changes, the articulation of different aspects of the housing plan must provide inherent integrity to respective spheres of activity with adequate space for future expansion.
- Go green initiatives that place a strong emphasis on extensive tree planting.
DHA Quetta Objectives
- Creating modern urban communities.
- Create a comfortable business atmosphere and safe housing.
- Make sustainable infrastructure available.
- Produce advancements that are eco-friendly.
- Establish centres of excellence in the health, education, and entertainment sectors as well as critical municipal facilities.
- Connect communities to strengthen our sociocultural fabric.
DHA Quetta Location
It is 17.6 km away from Jinnah Road HBL Chowk and 9.7 miles from Quetta International Airport. It is located on the Western Via of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
DHA Quetta Smart City Phase 1 Meeting Updates
Recently, DHA Quetta Management organised a meeting of Registered Real-Estate Agents from all over Pakistan to give them a detailed briefing about the project. There were more than 50 Agents from Quetta, Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar and Multan as well.
Key Points Of Meeting
DHA Quetta Phase 1 would be developed over a total area of 8000 Acres and will be divided into four stages. The first stage is 4000 acres, which will accommodate some of the residential areas. There will be 4 Marla and 8 Marla Commercials allocated on Main Roads.
- 8,000 acres make up Zone A (Commercial & Residential).
- 2,200 acres comprise Zone B (Sports, Health, and Education).
- 1,800 acres make up Zone C (Farms, Houses and Recreation).
As per the National Reference Manual, the minimum land required for a road network is 25%. DHA Quetta will use 33% of the land for this purpose.
DHA Quetta Extensive Road Networks
- Expressway 316 ft. wide.
- Parkways 240 ft. wide.
- Boulevard 180 ft. wide.
- Avenues 120 ft. wide.
- Street 60 ft. wide.
- It will be the first large-scale housing project in Pakistan to have a minimum 60 ft. wide road.
DHA Quetta Achievements
DHA Quetta started construction of the state-of-the-art head office in October 2018. They completed and inaugurated it before March 2020. The Head Office is undoubtedly modern structured with all departments housed under one roof.
- Choosing a town planning company.
- Creating a town planning.
- DHA Quetta Grand Entrance Design and BOQs.
- Grand Entrance Soil Investigation.
- Grand Entrance earthbreaking
- Prequalification of contracting firms.
- Construction work started for Grand Entrance.
DHA Quetta Smart City Affordable Housing
Due to the unusual design of the construction, DHA Quetta was able to build more than 800 units on 50 acres for a lesser price. 30 lacs for 1000 square feet, including land costs. insulated walls make the building weather-resistant and environmentally friendly. Most appropriate for seismic regions with multi-level constructions and quick construction times, such as Quetta or Karachi.
DHA Quetta Smart Features
- Smart Transportation System.
- Installation of fibre optic.
- Infrared Sensors for TFC Signal Management & CCTV Cameras.
- Integrated Mobile App for DHA Quetta.
- Wise Waste Management.
- Using GPS and integrated sensors on trash cans.
- Routing and dynamic waste management.
- Native recycling with minimal environmental impact.
- Intelligent Energy Management.
- Original Source QESCO.
- Installation of a 225 MW Grid.
- MW Solar 20 (Project Cost: USD 285 Million). High thermal efficiency combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) of 225 MW. 5 years of commercial operations.
DHA Quetta Smart City Amenities
- Electricity Smart Metres.
- Smart & Clever Appliances.
- Alternative Energy Sources.
- Dependable Transmission Medium.
- Pipeline Water Resource Projects for Quetta.
- Pet Feeder /Kachhi Canal 60 Mgd.
- Burj Dam at Aziz Khan 23 Mgd.
- Dam Halak 4 Mgd.
- TWs 28 Mgd for 100 Check Dams.
- Dams that are accessible near Zone C.
- Dam Shamozai.
- Dam Kach.
- Dam Mangi (Location: Mangi Dam is planned to be built 76 kilometres from Quetta City, next to Mangi Village on the Khost River.)
The main objective of these Dams is to provide 8.1 MGD of fresh, clean drinking water to Quetta by Public Health Engineering Department and ACE Joint Venture.
DHA Quetta Payment Plans
DHA Quetta Residential Plot Prices- Payment Plan
|Plot Size (Residential)||Ballot Fee||Total Price **||1st – Down payment – 10% *||2nd – Down payment – 10% *||16 Quarterly Installments|
DHA Quetta Commercial Plots – Payment Plan
|Plot Size (Commercial)||Ballot Fee||Total Price **||1st – Down payment – 10% *||2nd – Down payment – 10% *||12 Quarterly Installments|
DHA Quetta Farmhouses on Installment – Payment Plan:
|Farms Houses (Land)||Ballot Fee||Total Price **||1st – Down payment – 20% *||2nd – Down payment – 20% *||16 Quarterly Installments|
- The first down payment must be made within 30 days of the ballot, and the second one must be made within 60 days. affordable apartments between 1000 and 1200 square feet (apartments will be offered separately, prices will be intimated later).
- All Federal, Provincial, and Local Taxes are not included in the price, but they will all be charged as required by law. Development costs will be disclosed later.
DHA Quetta Affiliated Banks
You can also obtain a special serial number of forms from the following banks, which are Affiliated Banks of DHA Quetta:
- Bank Alfalah.
- Allied Bank Limited.
- Askari Bank.
- Habib Bank Limited.
- United Bank Limited.
Conclusion – DHA Quetta
DHA Quetta is a premium residential & commercial project that is surrounded by peace, warmth, love and serenity where life is perfect and blissful. This exquisite combination of luxury and elegance is a wise investment because, in a few future years, there is a hope of high capital gain. So invest for your better tomorrow as it’s a legacy for the next generation.
So, if you are part of the same crowd looking to invest in instalments in Lahore’s new residential projects in 2022, contact INVEST LAHORE now!